For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10.1 of the LSSICE, it is noted that the site www.hotelnuevoboston.com/ is owned by Nuevo Boston Hotel entity SA, domiciled at Avenida de Aragón 332, 28022 Madrid. On the website, there are information related to Nuevo Boston Hotel chain, with the possibility of booking rooms and hire packages or other hotel services.
In general, Users may access the Website freely and free of charge.
The fact that you use this website constitutes, by itself, the acceptance of the conditions of use established by HOTEL
NEW BOSTON on the page.
HOTEL NUEVO BOSTON reserves the right to modify the general conditions at any time, in which case they will enter vigor since its publication and will be applicable to all users of the portal from that date.
The use of this website for illegal purposes or not authorized by these terms, conditions and / or communications is strictly prohibited.
3. Data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) the Hotel Nuevo Boston informs you:
When for the use or request of any service it is necessary to provide personal data, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this sense, it will be the obligation of users to keep the data updated in a way that corresponds to the reality of each moment
• Contact; The user can contact us, through the form established for this purpose on the Website, or through the contact means indicated (e.mail, telephone). The data that the User provides us by sending the form, or the means used to contact the Hotel Nuevo Boston, will be processed to process the query and contact the User. The legal basis for the treatment of such data is based on the consent of the User. The data will be processed during the time necessary for the management of your request or comment. Subsequently, the data will be deleted if there is no new conversation or interaction between the parties within a year.
• Newsletter; In case you wish, the User can register in the Hotel Nuevo Boston newsletter to receive news about their products and services, as well as other news of interest related to the hotel and restaurant sector, which will be sent to the User. These commercial communications may be personalized for the user, depending on their interaction with the Website based on cookies or other similar devices.
• The legal basis for the treatment of such data is based on the consent of the User.
• The period of preservation of the data will be the time that remains discharged in our newsletters delivery system. You can also unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, either through the link contained in each of the commercial communications, or by contacting Hotel Nuevo Boston at the email address
• Cookies: The Website, as well as the Newsletter, has technology for the implementation of files called cookies on the computer that is used for accessing and browsing the Website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser's configuration options, and are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, analyze user navigation and be able to offer personalized content, even in commercial communications that we make you arrive when you are subscribed to our newsletter.
If you want more information you can consult our Cookies policy. The legal basis for the treatment of such data is based on the consent of the User.
• Reservations: The user can book services of Hotel Nuevo Boston, such as accommodation, parking or special packs, through the booking engine of the web. Your data will be processed in the framework of the contractual relationship derived from the reservation, in order to manage it and meet your request. The data will be processed until the date of the reservation and, from that day, kept for the period of time by which responsibilities could arise between the parties, with a minimum of 5 years.
• Events: The user can request a budget to book rooms and other hotel services for events of different nature through a form on the web. The data provided will be treated based on attending to your request, in order to prepare the budget and, where appropriate, manage the contractual relationship. Your data will be processed until the date of the reservation and, from that day, kept for the period of time by which responsibilities could arise between the parties, with a minimum of 5 years.
• Web registration and advantages: Users can register on the website and benefit from promotional advantages. The personal data provided during the registration process will be processed in order to manage the registration and remit the benefits to which you are entitled as a registered user based on your consent. The data will be processed as long as you do not revoke your authorization for the processing of your data.
• Commercial information: Hotel Nuevo Boston can process identification and contact data within the framework of a commercial relationship initiated through congresses, fairs, networking, etc. You can also deal with customer data for commercial purposes to send commercial communications own products or services similar to those contracted. We treat these data based on consent or legitimate interest, depending on the case, to which the interested party can withdraw their consent or oppose at any time. These data we try to keep them updated and keep them while they are useful for the purpose for which they were provided.
Exercise of rights
The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to the treatment, bringing it to the attention of Hotel Nuevo Boston through an email addressed to email@example.com, indicating as subject "Data Protection" , or indicating it to the address Avenida de Aragón 332, 28022 Madrid. In both cases, the communication must be accompanied by any official document that allows identification, to prevent access to your data by third parties.
In those cases in which the treatment is based on consent, the user may revoke it at any time.
Likewise, the User may submit a claim to the control authority.
For the purposes of Article 27 of the LSSICE, the contractual process conducted by www.hotelnuevoboston.com/be done through the following steps:
• First Choice Hotel, offer, package or other hotel services on the home page via the search parameters, and the dates of stay.
• Second: Choosing the type of room, number of them, and number of people.
• Third: selection of supplements and additional services shows the final price. Insert both of personal data relating to the reserve, as well as the bank card used to guarantee the reservation and acceptance of general conditions of booking.
• Fourth: Formalizing the booking confirmation page sample.
• Fifth: Sending email booking confirmation with details of the same.
Upon reservation will generate an electronic document subsequently incorporated into its holder files. The user will always have full access to and knowledge of it by sending an email with the content at the end of the booking process.
Once you have completed the booking, the customer is requested to review the content of it so you can identify possible errors in data entry, in case of correction needed, the user can call the central reservations phone +34 917481613 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing identifying details of the reservation.
5. - COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY
5.1. In reservation service "on line" guarantees the security and confidentiality of transactions.
5.2. The transactional service connection is made through a secure server. This is the standard technology in Internet security, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which uses an encryption system to provide maximum confidentiality of data that it transmitted. The information is transmitted encrypted to ensure that it is intelligible only to the client computer and the server of the website owner.
5.3. Verification that the connection is made through a secure server can be checked by any of the following systems:
- Using the address www.hotelnuevoboston.com/ of the server, since a secure server begins with https.
- Through an indication on your browser that displays a whole key to a closed padlock on the bottom of the screen.
6. Intellectual property.
HOTEL NUEVO BOSTON is the owner of the intellectual property rights over images, texts, designs, animations or any other content or element of this website, or have the necessary permissions for its use. The authorization is storage and temporary reproduction of any of the contents of the Web, with the purpose of being used for a personal purpose and no commercial. Reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents of the website or any use that has purposes public or commercial is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of HOTEL NUEVO BOSTON.
7. - LAW
The relationship between the owner of the website and users hall be governed by Spanish law. Shall have jurisdiction in any dispute between the parties the courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.